The Glorious Hum - Main Page


Drastic Fantastic!

Joe's back again:
KT Tunstall'
s new single came out! She wrote this in her blog a little while ago:
Album is rockin' along! And i mean rockin'...anyone remember me saying i was standing my left leg all the time from using the pedal and my right leg was withering?! Well with this album, i'm slightly worried i'm going to end up with a massive mutant crab forearm due to how rockin' some of the tunes are...
And the single, "Hold On," lives up to all my anticipation. It's rockin', it's loud, KT's voice and lyrics are as good as ever. If the rest of the album is as good as this, it'll cement KT's place as my favorite female artist ever. And with a cover like this, how could it not rock?


So, while we're all waiting for Drastic Fantastic to hit stores on 9/18...
KT Tunstall - Hold On
KT Tunstall - I Want You Back (Live) (Jackson 5 cover)
Pre-Order Drastic Fantastic from Amazon

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “Drastic Fantastic!”

  1. # Blogger Grace

    I saw KT in April of 2006 at a very very tiny venue outside of Detroit and she was incredible! I was kind of hoping she wouldn't get huge, for my sake only. I prefer small venues where you can get up close and personal with the artist. I've preordered the new CD and am anxiously awaiting it's release, which is not soon enough!  

  2. # Blogger Joe M.

    She came through Dallas a couple years ago and I missed it. I was so angry! I just have to wait and hope that she swings through again...  

  3. # Blogger Kate

    thanks joe, I heart KT turnstall now. however, by not listening to bishop allen or belle and sebastian as your last.fm charts would indicate, you have committed a MORTAL SIN! LISTEN or suffer my wrath.  

  4. # Blogger Joe M.

    No, I've never listened to either--I'll see what I can do.  

  5. # Blogger Rick

    Sweet! I missed her last tour - didn't catch on to her until she had passed through my area. Won't make the same mistake twice, though.  

Post a Comment

MP3's are here for sampling purposes only (so please don't steal my bandwidth by linking directly to song files).

If you are an artist or label and want an MP3 taken down, send an e-mail to:
theglorioushum (at) gmail (dot) com
and the file will be down ASAP.

Google Custom Search

Contact Information

Want to
...Submit music?
...Ask questions?
...Write for The Glorious Hum?

E-mail me (Kate) at
theglorioushum (at) gmail (dot) com
(last.fm)(WOBC)(Twitter)

Some suggestions and notes regarding submissions (and other requests) can be found here.
About The Glorious Hum.

Me

 Subscribe to RSS Feed
OR Delicious Bookmark TGH on Delicious
OR Subscribe to TGH by e-mail
OR Give TGH a thumbs up!

Recent Posts

Support the Artists!



Buy it at Insound!



Yellow Bird Project

Buy a band's T-shirt, support a charity. Included in the project: Rilo Kiley, the Shins, Devendra Banhart, Stars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and others.





Last week's top played artists



Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Technical Support

I owe a big thank you to my Oberlin buddy Harris for some of the coding and for file-hosting (*hearts Harris*); you can hire him to build your website just because he's that awesome.


(Pretty Please) Bookmark The Glorious Hum on del.icio.us
My TTLB Ecosystem Details

Add to Technorati Favorites
Listed on BlogShares
Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
BlogBurst.com
mp3 blogs
make money online blogger templates


Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to Netvibes






I don't know anything about music. In my line [of work] you don't have to.
- Elvis Presley

© 2005 The Glorious Hum |