The Glorious Hum - Main Page


...if I promise to go to church on sunday...

I admit it. I'm fuming. It has to do with a certain insensitive idjit. I was concerned people would pick up on the angry/bitter quality of this post so I thought I should explain...

Green Day - Church on Sunday
  • see the title...will you go with me on Friday night? If you'll live for me I'll die for you and this compromise. HAHAHAHA I get it.

Death Cab For Cutie - President of What?

  • I saw the scene unfold...on a rainy Sunday

Beulah - Sunday Under Glass

  • Whenever I listen to this song, I wonder exactly how Beulah pulled the title out of their asses...but supposedly it's still about Sunday
Morrissey - Everyday is Like Sunday
  • ...everyday is silent and gray...hmm, let me think about this. No, I don't NORMALLY find Sundays to be depressing, nor the rest of the days of the week...I think it's just today...

A.F.I. - Dancing Through Sunday

  • Will you join me in this dance, this dance of misery?

Labels:

1 Responses to “...if I promise to go to church on sunday...”

  1. # Blogger Jatin Sethi
Post a Comment

MP3's are here for sampling purposes only (so please don't steal my bandwidth by linking directly to song files).

If you are an artist or label and want an MP3 taken down, send an e-mail to:
theglorioushum (at) gmail (dot) com
and the file will be down ASAP.

Google Custom Search

Contact Information

Want to
...Submit music?
...Ask questions?
...Write for The Glorious Hum?

E-mail me (Kate) at
theglorioushum (at) gmail (dot) com
(last.fm)(WOBC)(Twitter)

Some suggestions and notes regarding submissions (and other requests) can be found here.
About The Glorious Hum.

Me

 Subscribe to RSS Feed
OR Delicious Bookmark TGH on Delicious
OR Subscribe to TGH by e-mail
OR Give TGH a thumbs up!

Recent Posts

Support the Artists!



Buy it at Insound!



Yellow Bird Project

Buy a band's T-shirt, support a charity. Included in the project: Rilo Kiley, the Shins, Devendra Banhart, Stars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and others.





Last week's top played artists



Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Technical Support

I owe a big thank you to my Oberlin buddy Harris for some of the coding and for file-hosting (*hearts Harris*); you can hire him to build your website just because he's that awesome.


(Pretty Please) Bookmark The Glorious Hum on del.icio.us
My TTLB Ecosystem Details

Add to Technorati Favorites
Listed on BlogShares
Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
BlogBurst.com
mp3 blogs
make money online blogger templates


Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to Netvibes






I don't know anything about music. In my line [of work] you don't have to.
- Elvis Presley

© 2005 The Glorious Hum |